Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I joined the library today! I'd highly recommend it to anyone in Barcelona. It was easy to sign up for a card online and then pick it up the next day. This is the first time I've been a member of a public library since I was 9, because at age 10 I moved to a library-less "village." Sadly the branch I went to was slightly smaller than my high school library, but they do have a nice outdoor patio, free weefee, lots of CDs, and pretty liberal lending policies ("if you think you might need these more than a week, just call us and let us know!").

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home