Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Airing Your Dirty Laundry

Bold has been taken to a new level at Somnio Hostels. When I came in this morning, Sebastian our brilliant nightman told me that he thinks a guest is doing their laundry in our [private] laundry room. Granted, the room is off of a public bathroom and the door doesn't lock and there's no Privat sign, but still. All of our cleaning supplies are there and it's pretty clear that it's not for public use. Sure enough, someone's wet clothes were in the washer. I had no choice but to put them in the dryer. What gives? At least if you're going to sneak a wash in- be sly about it and stay on top of it. What happens if the cycle finishes and I need to get on with my towel laundry? Do I have to fold this stranger's manky underpants?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home