Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Good to see Lee getting her blog on!

I spent yesterday in Milan renewing car insurance. Turns out that despite asking multiple times, I can indeed just do a bank transfer instead of coming to Milan once a year. Oh well. Bring on the roadtrips!

My friend Magnus came along. He'd never been to Italy, so I tried my best to introduce him to pasta gorging, shoe shopping, and big cathedrals. It was great to go back, and it even made me a little nostalgic. My stops at Angolo D'Abruzzo, Bar Venti, Peck, and even the Standa grocery store all made me realize that I do have a little soft spot in my heart for the strange Italian city that is Milan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home