Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Wow. So we came to agreement on preliminary terms of the lease today and put a deposit down on a place. Lee and I definitely laughed and high-fived for about five minutes while they left us alone to "think over" the counter offer. We'll hear officially if our offer has been accepted tomorrow morning, and then we start working on a final legal agreement.

I got a friendly present dropped on my head courtesy of the neighborhood pigeon posse on the way to the meeting. People always said that was good luck, and I rolled my eyes. I think I'm a convert.

I wonder what the dying baby bird waiting for us at our apartment entrance on the way home meant then??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home