Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We just made another offer on a place today. Hitting the send button was very nerve-wracking. I guess part of me still can't believe this is real and probably won't until we have our first paying guests. I keep telling Lee that I won't be able to breath easy until all of our guests actually wake up after their first night staying with us. Until then, red wine helps.

So hopefully I'll have happy news in the next post, but I'm getting pretty good at drafting the "nope, it fell through" emails and posts. Fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home