Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Somnio's now on Twitter! You can see all our updates at www.twitter.com/somniosays

Just trying to stay current. It's a lot easier than updating our website in Dreamweaver or even posting to the blog. Just short little snippets about what's going on in Barcelona and any great finds we happen upon.

The craziest thing is that one of the first "tweets" I posted was about a seafood restaurant Lee and I went to on Friday night. Crazy enough, someone saw the post and sent me a message saying they were there too. I figured out later that they were twittering away at the table next to us. I think that's how twitter is ideally supposed to work. Needless to say, my mind was slightly blown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home