Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Friday, October 26, 2007

We went on a tour of a mattress factory today. I was under the impression that we were going to see models of mattresses to make some choice, but no, the tour was solely to show us what a mattress factory is like. Memories of the crayon factory on Sesame Street came flooding back (minus the music and bright colors). We got to see everything from the wire coils being formed to the neat patterns on the mattresses being sewn.

And in response to my Dad, yes, we would go on a toilet factory tour too if they let us.


I tried to take some stealth pictures, because I felt to nerdy to ask if it was okay. Instead, I just felt like a corporate spy.




1 Comments:

  • At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You girls never invite me to the good stuff!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home