Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm sure I'm about 2 years behind the curve on this one, but I recently discovered Google Analytics (thanks to our web-designer/ dedicated Google employee Ashley), and I'm obsessed. It basically tracks how many people have visited your site, what source they used to find your site, where they're from geographically (down to the city), what pages they viewed, etc.

It's pretty thrilling (and a little bit eerie) to think about someone in Singapore spending 1:43 minutes on your website browsing 7 pages. Modern technology! What will they think of next?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    so now you know I'm not stalking you. Ok, I'm stalking you.

     
  • At 1:08 PM, Blogger Lauren said…

    Creepy anonymous comments....awesome.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home