Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Reason #42975 why life in Spain isn't always all it's cracked up to be, but fortunately Woody Allen sightings make up for it:

A little corner shop called HelpMiPC is holding my laptop hostage. They sent it away to some mysterious company in Madrid to be fixed. Now they claim the company does not have a telephone and does not respond to emails. All I can do is wait. I called today to get an update, and the guy told me that they're going on vacation in a week so hopefully it will come before then, otherwise I'll just get it in September. What?! I'm going insane.

I don't think the paint fumes are helping matters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home