Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Friday, April 11, 2008

What is it with Italian guys? We've got a group of five here for a birthday party. If you can make a good espresso, they're ready to take you home to mamma. (Thanks Nespresso) They keep asking if I'll "fare un giro" with them tonight. I just manage a confused look and do my best to pretend that I didn't take six months of intensive Italian while living in Italy.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    emmmmm...."fare un giro"....I hope it means different than whatta I thought..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home