Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Thursday, April 24, 2008

We have someone coming in today to help with the cleaning! Finally!

We've been open 7 weeks now, and I'd estimate I've made at least 300 beds. I think I've reached my limit. Lee and I are finding it really hard to get all the cleaning done every day and not be too exhausted to get all the other required work done. We've got so many little things like accounting, general maintenance, reservations, etc to do day-to-day, that it'll be nice to get most of the cleaning off of our plate. Plus we have all kinds of fun things we still want to do at the hostel like writing walking tours, putting together a spanish/cataln phrase book, planning wine tastings, and more. I think this will be a really good step.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    great news Lauren....keep up the good work mam.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home