Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

No one needs to see picture of my gross arm bruise.

More chaos at the hostel today. We had the key-card door locks installed. We tested the water pressure. It's seems okay, but we're still waiting to test one more shower and turn on the hot water. So that's still an unknown.

Meanwhile we're running around buying last-minute things like door stoppers and little men and women for the bathroom doors.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'll show you the HUGE bruise I have on my leg if you show me your arm bruise! Haha! I hope you guys are having fun!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home