Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been dreaming of the day when our views per day on the blog randomly sky-rocket. As you can see, we were averaging about 10 hits a day from mainly friends and family, which was fine with me. But for some unknown reason, 128 people viewed our blog yesterday.

Does anyone who is looking at this know why?




1 Comments:

  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    For me I already started promoting Somnio Hostels and you shall hear from me on an interested customer from Saudi Arabia (very cool guy) very shortly.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home