Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Monday, June 08, 2009

I just got an email from American Airlines to help me prepare for my trip. I was perusing the baggage limits, when I came across this gem. Here are some helpful guidelines in case you're packing antlers...


2 Comments:

  • At 11:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I JUST LOOKED AT THAT TODAY , TOO! ANTLERS??!!
    CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AND YOUR ANTLERS ON THURSDAY.

    CAROL

     
  • At 10:08 AM, Blogger Lee said…

    Well, maybe they were HAM ANTLERS...

    I bet they see those often.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home