Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Sunday, January 04, 2009

I would like to know the truth, wouldn't you?

Somnio Hostels is now on the well-worn path of los testigos de Jehová, also known as the Jehovah's Witnesses.

They stopped by last week and spent a good half an hour trying to convert Lauren's depraved soul. It was a husband-wife team and the abuelita reminded Lauren of our grandpa's dear Spanish cousin, Ana Mari, so she humored her.

Today, they called again, this time asking specifically for Lauren. I must not look very convert-able because they didn't waste too much time on me. I was informed, however, I should think about forming a stronger relationship with God because he lets us know before doing things. I'm not sure if something was lost in translation but she made it sound a lot like a Magic 8 Ball...

Oh well, I can clarify later because they'll be back [for Lauren.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home