Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

It came to my attention today that this interview for Interes (an agency of the Spanish Department for Trade of the Ministry of Industry, Tourism and Trademade dedicated to attracting foreign investment) made it to light.

Scroll down for the lovely picture of my face and a link to the interview. I'm almost 100% sure they did something to make me look uglier here. If I'd known they were going to crop it to just my mug, I would've sent them my Glamor Shots.

Spanish Version

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home