Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

It figures. Today, I put on makeup and there are no glamor shots!

This morning´s check out theme has been besos. Anyone who knows me knows I´m more of a two feet away handshake kind of girl but for whatever reason, three of our checkouts today have leaned in to give me kisses upon leaving. A couple of people have commented that they´ve felt like they were guests in our home. That makes me feel good and I suppose explains away any weirdness in kissing your patrons goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home