Hostel Territory

So we've set off to Barcelona to live the dream and open our very own hostel. We're keeping this journal online to keep everyone updated of our progress, adventures and mishaps navigating Barcelona's booming tourism industry, Spanish bureaucracy, and daily life in Catalunya.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Round 2 of the Gonzo Goodwill (food) tour was kicked off this week, this time with the guys working at the hostel site and our new neighbors.

I was beginning to think I'd missed my calling as a world famous chocolate truffle maker until the severe sugar headache set in from all the "samples" I'd taken of my work. And the picture below looks pretty gross, but I swear the proper truffle making technique is to coat the truffles with melted chocolate in your hand.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home